COMMISSIONS 2024


FOR ENQUIRIES PLEASE DM ME ON INSTAGRAM OR SEND ME AN EMAIL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

  • A brief about the project
  • What will the commercial use be?
  • How many characters (portrait/half/full body)
  • Background description / no background
  • What is the estimated turnaround time?

DOs & DON'Ts

 DOs : OC design
Fan art for subscribtion boxes
Animals
Mild NSFW 
DON'Ts : Accepting a commission without a brief
Working without a properly filled in commission form 
Deadlines shorter than a month after the request
Personal requests (real people, family members etc)
Fan art for shops and retailers
Monster design
Gore
Explicit sexual scenes
Copy someone else's art style

NOTE: Usually the date given for the commission is months ahead. Once I agreed on the describtion of the artwork you gave me it CAN'T be changed!


PRICELIST

 

CHARACTERS

 

Portrait (shoulders up): 150 USD
Half body: 200 USD
Knees up: 240 USD
Full body: 300 USD

 

EXTRAS

Simple tattoos and jewellery: free of charge

Complex clothing, accessories, jewellery, weapons, armour, tattoos from + 15 USD

 

NOTE: Animals and other non humanoid creatures count as normal characters 

 

BACKGROUND

 

Simple background / Non figurative (plain colours): free of charge
Detailed background: from + 40 USD

 

BASIC DUST JACKET / BOOK COVER SPREAD / END PAPER

 

1-2 characters, minimal background, no typography : from + 700 USD


The prices above do not include the 6% transaction tax 

 

 

LICENSING / TERMS OF USE

 

  • The prices include the NON-PROFIT COMMERCIAL LICENSE to use the artwork in printed or digital form for one year time period, however the usage on other merchandise or profit printing require further arrangements 

 

  • Licenses are exclusive, no other client can use the artwork

 

  • The commercial license does NOT  include the copy right of the image, it stays in the artist

 

  • The client can NOT edit the artwork in any way (accept cropping if necessary)

 

  • I maintain the right to use the artwork in my portfolio / website and share on my social media as my reference work 

  • Fan art without payed license can be used by me for any purpose 


MY WORK PROCESS

 

1. The client contacts me via email ivy_gwendolline@yahoo.com or direct Instagram message on @ivy_gwendolline a brief of the illustration they would like. I don’t accept a commission without a description! If the request is accepted (depending on whether it’s suitable with my type of work or not) the client is given a date for the commission to start on
 
2. The client fills in the Comission Form questionnaire (you can download it bellow) and sends it to my email. The commission form needs to be send to me at least a day before the commission starting date! Please add reference photos as well

 
3. I give the client a price based on the filled in form and my price list
 
4. I create a sketch based on the information in the Commission Form, which includes character design, environment design and composition
 
5. I send the sketch for approval to the client. Apply changes if needed. After this stage the pose can NOT be changed anymore!
 
6. At this point I require half of the payment (PayPal : ivy_gwendolline@yahoo.com)
 
7. I proceed to colouring.
 
8. When I’m ready I send the artwork to the client in low resolution to their email or Instagram account. If  its needed small colour adjustments are made
 
9. At this point I require the rest of the payment (PayPal)
 
10. I send the HD file of the artwork to the client's email.


NOTE:
 
1. The length of the working process depends on the complexity of the illustration (between 2-4 weeks)
 
2. Every change that is not listed in the filled in commission form is going to be additionally charged
 
3. The client can request adjustments only twice - for the shapes, pose or composition after seeing the sketch and for colour when they see the illustration in low resolution.
 
4. Keep in mind that composition and colour theory /compatibility are things that the client should leave to the knowledge of the artist for best results


 

 

 

IVY GWENDOLLINE ART 2024




No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com